In an effort to help guide you to become a Dealer with AEE Solar we have put together the below questions to help you determine whether a partnership with AEE is a good fit. We typically have a turnaround time on applications of approximately 1-3 business days if you provide all the information on the application as well as the information below. If there are missing items, the turnaround time becomes approximately 3-5 business days. During this time we will be looking at your company online and reaching out to you for possible missing or additional information.
AEE Solar is a distribution company that provides wholesale solar products to licensed solar installers and retailers. AEE does not sell directly to individual consumers or homeowners but is happy to provide referrals to our partners. Click this link if you are interested in a referral to one of our partners in your area.
Valid Business Entity
- Are you a legally registered business within the state you are performing business?
- What is the full business name; as listed on your business license?
- Are you a Corp, LLC, Sole Proprietor or Other?
- Are you a solar-focused business?
i.e. Certified Solar Contractor, Electrician, Current Solar Installer, Brick and Mortar Selling Solar Products, Online Solar Reseller
Online Business Presence
- Do you have a website?
- Do you have a social media account? I.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Yelp, BBB
- Do you want your account tax exempt?
- If so, can you please provide that exemption number?
*All applications are vetted and it is the sole discretion of AEE Solar to approve or deny any application submitted.