NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The OutBack Power ESSP Training Sweepstakes begins March 7, 2019 at 8:00am Pacific and ends March 31, 2019 at 11:59pm Pacific (the “Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is OutBack Power and the administrator is AEE Solar. By entering the Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which is responsible for the collection, submission and processing of entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. You should contact Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To enter, you must be a legal resident of the continental United States who is employed by an approved AEE Solar Dealer. Employees of Sponsor and Administrator, and their respective officers, directors, employees and any of their family members, are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: There is one prize: the winner will receive transportation credit, 4 nights of hotel accommodations and registration for an OutBack Power ESSP Training (approximate retail value: $1,500). This prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if the prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded for any reason. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than stated above, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Any federal, state or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period by filling out the entry form that can be found: at https://go.aeesolar.com/OutbackTrainingSweepstakes.
Automated or robotic entries will be disqualified. Only one entry per person. Use of multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods will void your entries and that you may be disqualified. Final award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification by Administrator. All entries must be made no later than the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Administrator’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about two days after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or Administrator, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the entry approximately three days after the drawing. The winner’s name will also be available online at https://go.aeesolar.com/OutbackTrainingSweepstakes. The winner must accept the prize by email as directed by Administrator within one week of notification. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email accounts or the winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable will result in prize forfeiture. The winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability and a publicity release.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Administrator assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; or (c) any technical malfunction, interruption or delay in communications, regardless of cause, utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons that may include infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes that may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Administrator will immediately suspend the drawing and prize award, and Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Administrator shall not have any further liability in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. MAIL ENTRIES: If you cannot submit an entry on line, send your entry by mail to AEE Solar cc: OutBack Power ESSP Training Sweepstakes at 1174 National Drive, Suite 10, Sacramento, CA 95834.
10. FORUM AND DISPUTES: FOR ANY CLAIM REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR AGREE TO SUBMIT AND CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED WITHIN SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY, CALIFORNIA. IN ANY DISPUTE, CALIFORNIA LAW SHALL APPLY. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU AGREE THAT THE VENUE FOR ANY SUCH CLAIM SHALL BE A COURT IDENTIFIED IN THIS PARAGRAPH.
11. SPONSOR: OutBack Power, 17825 59th Ave. NE, Suite B, Arlington, WA 98223
12. ADMINISTRATOR: AEE Solar, 1174 National Drive, Suite 10, Sacramento, CA 95834